SHOP AT ANY KROGER & HELP THE East Knox Elementary School!
All you need is a grocery list, a minute to fill out an online form, The East Knox Elementary School's NPO #81101 and a Kroger Plus Card.
Once your card is registered, Kroger will donate 5% of the value of your purchase to East Knox Elementary School! This WILL NOT affect your gas discounts.
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy. If you use your phone number to register when you shop, call 877-576-7587 to get your associated Kroger Plus Card number. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
1. Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com to register online.
2. Click on ‘Sign In/Register’
3. If you are a new online customer, click on ‘SIGN UP TODAY’ in the ‘New Customer?’ box. If you already have an account, login and proceed to step #7, below.
4. Enter your zip code, click on your favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms & conditions.
5. Next, check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the message.
6. Click on ‘My Account’ and enter your email address/password to the account you created in step #3.
7. Click on ‘Edit Kroger Community Rewards information & enter your Kroger Plus Card #.
8. Update or confirm the information.
9. Enter NPO number 81101 (This number is specifically linked to East Knox), select the organization from the list and click on confirm.
10. Please verify enrollment, you will see East Knox Elementary School listed on the right side of your info page.
Thank you for your support!