Did you recently move?

    If yes, you are required to provide new proof of residency in the form of any of the following, the documents need to be delivered to the appropriate school office:

    • Up-to-Date Rental/Lease Agreement with custodial parent’s name (and ALL adult residents) listed; or If on month-to-month lease, please obtain a Statement of Occupancy from the Welcome Center for the landlord to complete and sign, listing everyone living at the residence. (This should be provided in addition to a copy of the signed lease.)
    • Current Mortgage Statement with custodial parent’s name listed
    • Purchase/Contract Agreement to buy/lease property (if within 90 days of enrollment)

    • Current (within 30 days) Utility Bill, in custodial parent’s name showing service address at Hilliard Schools’ residence
    • Current (within 30 days) Government Mailing (i.e., child support, government assistance)

    *If your mortgage statement or utility bills are processed through a type of online payment, it is your responsibility to obtain current statements, as required.